I Heart Mugs (IHM) is a trading name of Something Simple Ltd
Terms and Conditions of Sale
All orders and transactions between I Heart Mugs (IHM) and the customer are accepted on these conditions of sale only. It is the responsibility of the customer to read such conditions before entering upon a transaction.
IHM trading terms and conditions shall apply to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions, unless an agreement is in writing and signed by a representative of IHM and the Customer.
IHM may vary, without any liability, the content of the site, including quotations, sales literature or other documents as long as such alterations do not materially affect the quality of the goods.
All products are printed by hand, as such IHM shall endeavour to match the style and positioning on each item however IHM is unable to guarantee an exact match.
All prices quoted on IHM website are in British Pounds Sterling and are inclusive of postage within the British Isles with the exception of quoted orders which shall illustrate a unit and courier cost. This cost shall be quoted to the customer prior to acceptance.
IHM is entitled to increase the price of goods at any time prior to printing the product(s) due to factors beyond our control, however once the product(s) has been printed IHM will honour the price as per the email agreement with the customer.
Quotes are valid for a period of 14 days unless otherwise agreed in writing by IHM. A quote is a separate agreement between IHM and the customer and as such the customer is not entitled to any further discount as advertised on the website.
The customer shall pay for all goods prior to print and dispatch due to the personalised nature of trade unless otherwise agreed in writing between IHM and the customer.
Should an agreement be accepted between IHM and the customer, IHM is entitled to invoice the customer for payment on or at any time after dispatch of goods.
The customer shall make payment without deduction or setoff within 30 days of the date upon the invoice. Payment is to be made either by cheque made payable to "Something Simple Ltd" or using the secure online server within our website.
In making payment the customer is within agreement that they are the account holder and that sufficient funds are held to honour the payment.
If payment has not been made within 30 days of the invoiced date, IHM is entitled to (a) suspend any further orders for the customer, and (b) charge the customer interest at a rate of 2% a month or part thereof from the date such monies are due until payment in full is made, and (c) pass on all collection charges to the customer that are incurred in the collection of the monies, until payment in full is made.
No goods are sold to the customer on a sale or return basis. The customer has no right to reject or return the goods without the consent of IHM. We reserve the right to cancel an order and issue a full refund if the delivery address lies outside of the British Isles. As goods are personalised a 'cooling off' period is not applicable. Your statutory rights are not affected.
IHM shall endeavour to make amendments to requested orders as timely as possible. However if this request is received after the product has been printed IHM shall not be liable for the cost of a reprint.
Any dates provided for delivery are approximate only, and IHM is not responsible for the timely receipt of goods once dispatched to the customer. As such, late deliveries will not be refunded, and payment will be pursued due to the personalised nature of our products.
Please note IHM next day print and dispatch service
is offered at the discretion of IHM.
Orders not received within 7 working days of dispatch must be reported to IHM by email
. Failure to notify us within this period may result in IHM not accepting any responsibility for items dispatched and not delivered/received.
The cost displayed throughout the site includes the cost of postage within the British Isles with the exception of quoted orders which shall be quoted to illustrate unit and courier costs. This cost shall be quoted to the customer prior to acceptance. Orders will be dispatched using Royal Mail or for larger parcels a Courier at the discretion of IHM. Goods returned to IHM described as undeliverable, will be subject to a redelivery charge.
We do not deliver orders outside of the British Isles.
Damaged goods must be reported to IHM within 48 hours of delivery by email
, failure to do so and IHM will not accept responsibility and the customer shall not be entitled to reject the goods.
Upon agreement by email IHM will cover the cost for the return of the product(s) using either 1st or 2nd class post, or courier costs on larger orders. Products must be received by IHM to qualify for a replacement free of charge. A refund may be considered at the discretion of IHM. A refund or replacement will not be offered in the instance that an image of poor quality has been supplied by the customer and printed by IHM.
Colour and Sample Matching
IHM will endeavour to match colours as closely as possible. Exact colour matching onto different substrates is not always possible and IHM is unable to guarantee an exact match. As such the customer has no right to reject or return the goods on these grounds. Should the customer have concerns regarding the colour match on multiple orders of the same design IHM recommends that a sample mug is obtained, to proceed without a sample is at the sole risk of the customer. All products are printed by hand, as such IHM shall endeavour to match the colour, style and positioning on each item however IHM is unable to guarantee an exact match.
IHM does not accept responsibility for customer input or spelling mistakes on orders. IHM does not accept responsibility for errors on larger orders once a printing proof has been accepted by email with the customer.
Except in the case of death or personal injury caused by negligence on behalf of IHM, IHM will not be liable to the customer by reason of any representation, implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law, or under the express terms of the conditions for any consequential loss or damage (whether for loss or profit or otherwise), costs, expenses or other claims for consequential compensation whatsoever which arise out of, or in connection with the supply of the goods or their use or resale by the customer.
Whilst IHM endeavours to keep the website and emails free from viruses, trojans, worms and any other similar such ailments, IHM shall not be liable to the customer or site visitors for any destructive results.
IHM shall not be liable to the customer or be deemed to be in breach of the contract of sale for any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of IHM obligations in relation to the goods if the delay or failure was due to any reason beyond IHM reasonable control.
Any contract formed under these conditions of sale shall be construed and enforced in accordance with English Law in the Courts of England and Wales.
IHeartMugs.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
IHeartMugs.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 December 2009.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode and preferences
- sales tracking information using Google Site Stats
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Website Terms and Conditions
The term 'IHeartMugs.com' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of this website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without IHeartMugs.com's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.